WORK & EXPERTISE
- Corporate communication
- Change communication
- Project Management
- Strategy development and implementation
- Change management in international projects
- Organizational culture change
- International team development
- Coaching of managers and executives
- Conception and facilitation of management conferences, workshops and large group events
- Profound experience in banking and asset management
- Training experience in intercultural communication & management, project management, personal development
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
Mirjam has gained valuable expertise in more than ten years working for several companies both in Germany and abroad, mainly in the financial industry.
Her last assignment was as communications manager of a major bank in Central and Eastern Europe. Her positions as executive assistant to the board, sales director, project manager and in human resources have enabled her to gain experience in a range of areas and at all hierarchical levels.
As a graduate in international business and cultural studies with work and life experience in Germany, Italy, France, Austria, Spain, Australia and Central Eastern Europe, she is highly versed operating in intercultural environments and is able to communicate fluently in German, English, Italian and Spanish. She is also a trained systemic coach and a certified trainer and project manager.
Further to the projects with Doujak, Mirjam is working as trainer and coach, primarily in the areas of self-development, leadership and intercultural collaboration.
INSIGHT INTO MIRJAM
Mirjam's true passion is building bridges between different country and company cultures – and in the fine art of communication. Diversity and changes in perspective are very important to her. In her spare time, Mirjam enjoys traveling whilst sharing her travel experiences in short texts. Further to that, she is into yoga, running, reading as well as theatre which she began to adore at the famous Burgtheater during her time in Vienna. She currently lives in Munich.