WORK & EXPERTISE
- (International) change management and communication
- Organizational development
- Executive coaching
- Design and facilitation of (virtual/analogue/hybrid) workshops and large scale events
- Leadership development and training
- Main areas of expertise: transformation, post merger integration, positive psychology, mindfulness and applied improvisation
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
Since 2016 Felicia has been working as systemic consultant, coach and trainer. Prior to that she has been working as head of project management office at Porr Group. There she was responsible for implementing various group wide projects. She was assistant to the CFO and project manager at Constantia Industries.
Felicia holds a master’s degree in international business administration from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration. During her university years, she was able to study abroad (USA, Indonesia) and to work in Nicaragua. She was able to enrich her skill set with several trainings in systemic consulting and coaching and also a certified controller.
INSIGHT INTO FELICIA
Felicia is passionate about trying out new things, getting food for thought through interesting conversations and books and is always keen to learn new (basics of) languages. She loves sport and spending time with family and friends. Felicia currently lives with her husband in Vienna.